* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 19
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics

173 extractors by kylee dingo
[April 07, 2024, 02:55:17 PM]

lowering my bedford cf by Ratbox
[October 07, 2023, 07:59:56 PM]

Sale of 1977 Bedford Motorhome by Anne Speed
[August 26, 2023, 01:04:00 PM]

Adjustable Upper Control Arms by Saville
[August 22, 2023, 11:35:43 AM]

202 red to 202 black Carby engine by johnxb351
[June 21, 2023, 06:33:35 PM]

CF CLUTCH PEDAL by johnxb351
[June 18, 2023, 02:58:15 PM]

Royal Bedford by wendyh
[October 16, 2022, 03:40:43 PM]

Mounting roof consule by greasey monkey
[May 14, 2022, 09:25:38 AM]

Delete my account by wendyh
[May 11, 2022, 07:20:50 PM]

What have you been up to this week by Kenneth71
[May 11, 2022, 04:08:42 PM]

Author Topic: A TEAM VAN  (Read 17010 times)

delrazor

Re: A TEAM VAN
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 01:03:32 AM »
I pity the fool.
Sounds like a great project. I don't have money but I am learning a bit about Beddies and have a little steel fabrication shop in Collingwood. Perhaps I can help a little here and there with the project.
Drop in when you are in town - 7 easey st Collingwood. I am not always there so ring if you are on your way.
derek
0411 seven 28 364

Offline weasil

• Full of bog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »
adrian
You should take abow .YOU are a infecious man what you have every man should have the love of caring and helping others with no personal gain .I know its not a lwb v8 but now we have a start and proud to assist.YOUR words are good enough for me only regret is not shaking your hand as a mate .thank you saint adrian ( hey thats got a ring to it ) ;D
weasil

Offline ben

• Apprentice Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 08:58:48 AM »
id be willing to help donate some fibreglass panels if needed.

ben

Offline Bedfordcrazy

• Apprentice Mechanic
  • BEDFORDS RULE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 10:02:49 AM »
hey guys, i have just finished watching: season 2 : episode 19 of the A-Team, the van got stolen by a chop shop, but amazingly enough, the a-team found the van in the city of angels, in just 47.8 mins, and saved their van from the choppers. I guess it will live to see adrians charity served. lol

Hey Adrian, the new A-Team movie is out in the next few days, hopefully it will be more true to the show then starky & crutchless, and the dukes of hazard remakes..

george. 
Life Is Short - Grab It With Both Hands And LOVE Your Beddy.

Offline Adrian A_Team 4 Charity

• Full of bog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »
Hey guys,

Great to hear we are moving forward. Weasil, it is your opinion that matters the most. Thanks again. You will be hearing this often!
Marty, you're the first cash donation.Thanks mate. I'll get you the bank account details shortly. Just have to get this sorted with the bank.
Delrazor, great offer too. I will need to take you up on that. There are few things it would be great to get your help with. I'll be in touch when I get the van.
Ben, I may be calling you most!

Today, Sunday, was spent on a bash rally test day. It was an example of a 'day' that would typically occur over the C.Q. bash in October. Whilst not having a Bedford for the day, I did it in my brother in law's Landcruiser. Whilst capable in the land cruiser, It will be quite tough in a Bedford. 70 % dirt/off road. Approx 400 - 450 klms per day. Lots of ground clearance will be needed, bigger tyres, off-road suspension etc. The other bash cars have had lots of work done to them, and time for completion for us will be a huge factor. Hopefully things will be moving as soon as practical. But it will definately be achievable.The staff at Camp Quailty are very excited about the "A-Team" van being constructed for the bash this year, and they are even more excited about the involvement of the BUGA members.

I'll keep you all posted.

Adrian.
1978 LWB, V8 - 308, turbo 400, 10 bolt diff, dual rear wheels, 2 x LPG.
In a word .......... GOLD !!!

Offline weasil

• Full of bog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 07:24:21 AM »
adrian vin # GJ 535735 thurs day acumin
weasil

Offline Bedfordcrazy

• Apprentice Mechanic
  • BEDFORDS RULE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 08:37:47 AM »
hey adrian, there is a guy in newcastle, he has a really good replica of the a-team van, he also has a really good dummy of mr t that he takes with him. you will need to find a good costume shop, to fit in with the rest of the bash. Take a look at these pics, hope they will inspire you.
george
Life Is Short - Grab It With Both Hands And LOVE Your Beddy.

Offline Adrian A_Team 4 Charity

• Full of bog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 09:11:52 AM »
Wow!!

That's great George. If anyone has his contact details, that would be great. With all my previous searching I didn't think there was another one out there. However, this one looks immacculate - the interior looks soooooo comfortable. Looks too good to even think about taking off road on the bash! But yes, he has now set a high standard.
1978 LWB, V8 - 308, turbo 400, 10 bolt diff, dual rear wheels, 2 x LPG.
In a word .......... GOLD !!!

Offline Mark B

• Just streetable
  • '79 CF SWB
    • View Profile
    • Some of My Music
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 09:41:58 AM »
Man, that A-Team van looks amazing! Lot's of love and work done there  ;D

Adrian, I was watching TV lastnight and saw the A-Team trailer and thought of ya   :D

Sounds like after going on a trial run in the landcruider, the project is getting a little bigger huh?

Let me know when she's home and we can start making a list of stuf to do and a plan..then we can post it up here and see what people can offer or help out with ..

And we need to source a blow up Mr T as well LOL!
Have a listen to some of my music:
http://abakersdozen.com.au

Allan

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 09:44:35 AM »
  Hi Adrian was at Kempsey swapmeet sunday and got some key rings(collector) from Camp Quailty stall and they were talking about the bash when i told them what your doing and they told me to tell you WATCH OUT FOR THE NUNS and they said they would watch out for the A TEAM Van. Allan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal